Mediumship: Gordon Smith; Mediumship Made Easy
A straightforward, introductory guide to connecting with the spirit world, developing your psychic skills and using your gifts to help others.
A medium acts as a conduit between this life and the afterlife, receiving messages from the spirits of those who have passed. Gordon Smith is one of the world’s best-known mediums, renowned for his ability to provide exact names, addresses and events relevant to a person’s life and the lives of those they have known. In this guide, Gordon introduces the practice of mediumship and teaches you how to:
- Still the mind to enable spirits to communicate with you
- Sit in the power and open up to authentic messages
- Work with the aura and read the signs and symbols that surround people
- Connect to your spirit guide and learn their signature or calling card
- Explore the three faculties of mediumship: clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience
- Set up a home circle and work with others
Gordon Smith is an internationally renowned medium. He has featured in several BBC documentaries and makes regular appearances on TV, including ITV’s This Morning. He is a weekly columnist for Fate & Fortune magazine, Best magazine and the Daily Record.
SHARE THIS PRODUCT WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
|Dimensions||19 × 15 × 2 cm|