• 7th February 2020 at 11:31 am #8667
      Jodie

I once saw a photo of a very famous deceased pop star sitting in someone’s living room captured on film. The lady said that this star visited her constantly and the photo looked very real. I know that there has been an interest in spirit photography for many years (in fact even the deceased US president Abraham Lincoln was captured standing behind his wife who was alive at the time

• 8th February 2020 at 3:14 pm #8704
      Peter

I have seen orbs – what do you think they are? People say that they are spirits floating around – do you agree? Are they a sort of engery.

• 12th February 2020 at 11:24 am #8844
      Joe Wrae

Once I was in bed and couldn’t sleep. I looked in the corner and there was a ball of light then suddenly for about twenty seconds all these purple shapes flew at me from the corner. They didn’t touch me but when they got so far disappeared like an invisible field was stopping them.

• 13th February 2020 at 12:13 am #8854
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

There are many different ideas to what orbs are. Some people believe that they are a spiritual energy and even the first stage of a manifestation. An orb could contain a life force or soul that once inhabited a physical body. It is also said that there are spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous lives or locations.
      It is believed that spirits prefer the form of an orb as it uses less energy than taking a more human like shape. Lots of people believe that when our physical bodies die that life energy does not but just takes on a different form. The Spirit is said to live on with its intelligence, memories and personality which is known as “The Spirit World” It is a world that is all around us but occupying the space at a different vibrational speed. However, some believe that when we die we are dead and that is then the end of our natural existence completely, the light is switched off.
      Orbs are not usually visible to the naked eye but are often seen in photographs, but when people do see them it can be like a bright little light. They can be any colour but most often a milky white and circular in shape. They sometimes look like they have faces inside them or have a nucleus of some kind if looked at very closely. This can help to identify in photography, whether it is actually an orb or just some moisture or dust particle on the camera lens. However there are those that are insistent that they are nothing but smudges or reflections of light on the lens. These would also most likely be the people whom would suggest the spirit world does not exist. I would say that the mind needs to remain open to every explanation.
      Any thoughts?

• 13th February 2020 at 3:43 pm #8857
      Philippa

There are some videos on You Tube that you can check out of strange phenomona eg one strange one of a CTV camera in a resturant that shows an empty part of the room where no one is taking any notice. You distinctly see the chair move and something throw the table cloth off. Another was the CTV camera in the corridor of either flats or a hotel. You can hear voices raised inside the flat and then a human goes inside and some sort of energy comes out followed by another energy and goes down the corrirdor. It isn’t an obvious patch of energy you can just see somesort of life force. I am sure there are some fakes on you tube but also some real unexplained occurances.

• 18th February 2020 at 10:17 pm #8869
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

I have seen some physical phenomena myself. For example, I once saw a table walk on its legs from one side of the room to another. I thought at the time it was just someone on the other side of life trying to get my attention. I wonder if anyone has actually witnessed any physical phenomena before?

• 26th February 2020 at 10:28 am #9120
      Peter

I have seen things move in the house as if touched by a breeze and yet there are no open windows and no wind outside.

• 26th February 2020 at 10:30 am #9121
      Peter

I once went to a spiritualist church and the medium played a track from a deceased musican. At that moment, all of us, me included felt some energy / breeze blow past us as the medium said and this musician is now in the room with us.

• 27th February 2020 at 10:12 pm #9160
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

That sounds very fascinating peter!

This feeling of The cool breeze is commonly felt when someone from the Spirit World enters certain rooms. When a person dies it is as though a cord that connects them to the earth plane is cut. They slip out and pass to the ‘other side’. Some are caught between the two and remain bound to the earth therefore becoming earthbound spirits or ghosts. When spirit wish to communicate regardless of whether they have successfully passed over, the room temperature may appear to drop. This is because our vibrational density is thicker on this side and they have to draw on the earth’s energy to maintain their physical presence when visiting. The ‘breeze’ may even feel like they have actually walked through you. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

• 28th February 2020 at 5:32 pm #9178
      George

Not sure about churches – its a bit different to having a reading. I prefer to have a reading in my own home. It depends on what you want really. My grandma’s friend was a medium and she said that mediums essentially give you proof of loved ones in spirit which is comforting but can be frustrating as often they don’t answer any questions you want answering. Often most mediums will just list descriptions of the person which is nice when you are grieving but as I said can be frustrating when you need answers. Depends on what you need at the time really.

• 13th March 2020 at 2:15 pm #9293
      Gilbert Smith

Someone I know showed me some photos of orbs that they had captured on film. When they took the picture nothing was there but after it was developed these white floating spirits showed.

• 16th March 2020 at 2:24 pm #9357
      Peter Ives

Do you know why a spirit can imprint onto photography and film and yet we cant’ see them?

• 22nd March 2020 at 12:17 am #9448
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

I think I would find that frustrating as well George. From my own experience, a spirit communicator has come for a reason too and would also have a ” Message” to give as well as giving evidence that it is them. The medium may have just inadvertantly missed the message that was also being given.

• 22nd March 2020 at 12:21 am #9449
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Peter, The Spirit Word exists on a finer higher vibration and is not often visible to the physical eye, even though has been caught at times via photography.

Reply To: What do you think about spirt photography?
Your information: