• 26th February 2020 at 10:40 am #9125
      George

I have had many readings and often things have come true just as predicted. But at times things don’t always materialise though I totoally get that there is a human element to it both on the side of the medium giving the information and also perhaps at times our freewill could change an outcome.

• 26th February 2020 at 10:41 am #9126
      Sophie

Yes, George, I wondered that too. Someone once told me that in the spiritual world there is no concept of time.

• 26th February 2020 at 10:46 am #9127
      George

Once I had a reading with Paul and he told me that he saw me hearing good news about a writing competition I had entered the following week. It was a big competition with different sections. The finalists were sechduled to be announced the following week though Paul didn’t know I had entered it. The following week we were told that because the standard was so high with so many people that they would have to staggar giving out the results and so would be announcing each section day by day instead all at once as previously stated.

They announced the novel section – my best work and I wasn’t on the list so I thought Paul got that wrong this time around. And I didn’t give it another thought. Then the final day of results they were annoucing poetry which I had also entered but dismissed. At five o clock that day I got a call to say I had made the final. I couldn’t beleive it!

• 26th February 2020 at 10:51 am #9129
      Joe Wrae

Though I believe that mediums must be careful when giving out info about health incase they make a mistake and it goes wrong, when I had a serious medical issue and needed further testing, Paul told me that the next scan would reveal better results and he was right. I felt that there was no way it could be better and couldn’t see how the doctor had got it wrong. I still believe that you have to be careful as it would be dreadful to be told you were alright and you weren’t but in this case Paul said that the result was going to be better than I thought.

• 27th February 2020 at 10:19 pm #9161
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

I think Joe does raise a very valid point. A Psychic, Medium or Healer is unlikely to also be a trained Doctor. At all times , if any one does have a health concern or worry advice must be sought from the appropriate medical professional.

• 28th February 2020 at 5:36 pm #9181
      Gill Smith

Waht do you think about spiritual healing – does it work?

• 13th March 2020 at 2:04 pm #9290
      Philippa

Paul, when you do a reading how does it work? Do you pick up things from someone’s “aura” that they perhaps don’t know but that you do? Eg if your boyfriend was having an affair or had met someone else how would you know? Do the words pop into your head or do you feel it? Or is it just a knowing?

• 22nd March 2020 at 12:27 am #9450
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Gill, Any time that I have had Spiritual healing in the past I have always felt better after it in some way. Has anyone else had any of their own experiences of how spiritual healing has helped them?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Paul Perris.
    • 22nd March 2020 at 12:34 am #9452
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Phillipa, normally when a psychic is giving a reading they are using all there faculties at the same time but for different purposes. They might be sensing from the aura of a person that they are feeling sad (Clairsentience), hearing an inner voice of someone shouting something out ( clairaudience) or seeing pictures/ visions in their minds eye ( clairvoyance)…

Reply To: Readings
Your information:

Topic Tags