• 7th February 2020 at 12:08 am #8642
      Paul Perris

I was asked this question today by e mail, and thought I would share my answer with you. Please feel free to and your thoughts/ experience and comments too on this subject:

“I’m interested to get a psychic reading over the phone but I don’t understand how it works, how can a stranger tune into your future over a phone line? Can you tell me how it’s done please?”

“A telephone reading can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home with you also receiving psychic information specific only to you. The reader will be using their psychic ability, linking up with their own spirit guide, and also tuning in to the energies surrounding you via your voice link. All psychics do however have different styles and some may even use the tarot as well. The reader’s description will explain how they individually work.
      This type of reading is being based completely on the reader’s psychic ability. Clues cannot be picked up from dress sense, body language, facial expressions or mannerisms. You won’t need to give any information away either unless you have a specific area of focus that you would like to be looked at. All that is required really is to just say “yes” or “no” unless you need more clarification on something.
      A phone reading may in fact be the most accurate way of getting a reading as no visual factors can affect the reader.”

• 7th February 2020 at 11:46 am #8671
      Hannah

Someone told me that psychics work in different ways – some can smell things, some see presences or hear voices or feel things. Some just get impressions in their mind – how do you get info, Paul?

• 10th February 2020 at 11:31 pm #8800
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

The mechanics of mediumship involve clairscetience ( Clear sensing), Clairvoyance ( clear seeing) and Clair audience ( Clear Hearing). Usually when a psychic or medium is working they are using all three faculties but at diiferent times. Sensing and feeling , seeing mental impressions in the mind as pictures, and hearing voices, however often it is a mental sounding voice rather than an audible voice.

• 26th February 2020 at 10:23 am #9118
      Hannah

Paul, how and when did you realise that you had pyshic ability? Did you develop it on purpose or was it a natural development?

• 27th February 2020 at 12:23 pm #9148
      Gordon

Sometimes I have had premotions – nothing out of the ordinary just little things like I think about someone and then they get on my bus or I fall out with someone and then a chance meeting means I have an opportunity to put it right.

• 27th February 2020 at 4:04 pm #9153
      Lisa

My five year old daughter has said several times that she can see a man (who seems to bear my deceased dad’s description, in fact her grandad) helping my husband build a brick wall. I wonder if she has a gift?

• 27th February 2020 at 11:41 pm #9166
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

It certainly sounds to me from what you are saying that she is able to see her Grandad and has a mediumistic gift.

• 5th March 2020 at 3:52 pm #9254
      Joe Wrae

Paul, do you think then that when we think about someone and either they get on the bus or they phone us that at some low level clairvoyance is working? I once thought my a friend I had fallen out with and had known since a child. I thought if their mum, Doreen dies would I go to the funeral because I wasn’t friends anymore but I wanted to say goodbye to a long time family friend out of respect and love. Anyway I was thinking that very early one morning around 6am when I had woken up early. My sister then texted me a couple of hours late to tell me that friend had texted her to tell me taht her mum, Doreen had died and when the funeral was. Needless to say I went.

• 6th March 2020 at 10:56 pm #9268
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

I think that often we can get psychic impressions of things that may happen when we are most relaxed, or just simply daydreaming during the day or night. The Spirit world are then able to impress upon the imagination to communicate a message using telepathy.

• 13th March 2020 at 2:08 pm #9291
      Tony Carter

Paul. Do you think that developing clairvoyance is initially something that many of us get – gut instincts? How is it that sometimes we get feelings about people for good or bad and they turn out to be right. Sometimes I get a feeling about someone I am dealing with via the internet even though I haven’t spoken to them and it turns out to be right.

Once or twice I had a gut feeling which then I thought was proved wrong and then it turned out I was right all along!

• 19th March 2020 at 12:17 pm #9385
      Gordon

I have to say I am always impressed when I have a phone reading and despite my happy tone it is picked up that underneath I am really not so happy. My aunt was once told that her husband was having an affair. She didn’t know. When she returned home aboard and watched him, it turned out in fact that he was – with her best friend!

• 21st March 2020 at 10:50 pm #9438
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Tony, I think what you are describing as Gut feelings, I would call Clairsentience. That comes from a french word meaning clear feeling. A Psychic will be using their feeling and sensing faculty also when doing a reading which comes from the solar plexus chakra around the stomach area. Along side this they would also be using their clairvoyant faculty from the third eye chakra ( Clear Seeing) and also Clair audience ( Clear hearing). Normally all three faculties are working at the same time when a reading is being done, however, people can often become aware first of their own psychic ability from the clair sentient faculty. In the USA they call this an Empath Ability, which is the ability to pick up on other peoples feelings. Initially though if an Empath was unaware that they did have an Empath ability they may confuse what they are sensing and think that it was their own feelings….

• 21st March 2020 at 10:52 pm #9439
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Gordon, That certainly sounds a great example of accurate information being given, I just hope that it was delivered to the recipient in a loving way at the time..

Reply To: How does a phone reading work?
Your information:

Topic Tags