• 28th February 2020 at 5:41 pm #9183
      Jodie

Paul, I have often had gut instincts and would like to develop my abilities. How can I train to be a medium? Are there recognised courses in the UK

• 28th February 2020 at 5:42 pm #9184
      Philippa

Did you know that some countries such as Belgium spiritualism is banned where as in the Uk is a recgonised religion,

• 3rd March 2020 at 12:15 am #9218
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Jodie, There are two main places that I would suggest that are certainly worth investigating should you with to develop. The first is The Arthur Findaly college in Stansted Mount Fitchet, and the other is The College of Psychic Studies in South Kensington. Both places have websites and can be found online. Also it may be worth contacting your local Spiritualist Church, who may very likely run an open development circle. You can find a list of what churches are in your area on the SNU website or the site for The Greater World. One of the key things you would learn at any course though, is that a daily practice of meditation is central to successful development.

• 6th March 2020 at 2:46 pm #9262
      Brian

Paul, when you are giving readings do spirit talk to you? Can you hear their voices?

• 6th March 2020 at 2:49 pm #9263
      Jodie

Paul, have you ever been scared by connecting to spirit? Are their bad spirits out there?

• 6th March 2020 at 10:50 pm #9267
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Brian, The Spirit world generally communicate telepathically through the mind using mental imagery. If voices were heard they are more likey to be an inner one rather than an audible voice.
      Jodie, yes, there are negative entities out there, so it is very important in the progression of your development to always ask for protection when connecting to Spirit in order to keep away any unwanted influences. This can be done with a prayer or for example using mental visualisation of pulling a cloak around you.

Reply To: How can I train to be a medium?
Your information: