• 13th February 2020 at 3:46 pm #8858
      Philippa

Paul, what do you think about strange coincidences? Or random chances. Has any one else ever had any when it seems too bizarre to be true? I know there are some famous ones.

• 18th February 2020 at 10:09 pm #8868
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

I would say that there is no such thing as chance. All coincidences have meaning… synchronicity is the language of the universe.
      Two events in your life can sometimes surprisingly intersect. One may be a thought or a feeling and the other happens in your environment. The two events that have no apparent casual connection. The surprise can then captures your attention and your mind searches for meaning. You think: “How can I explain that?”
      Coincidences can appear in all parts of our daily lives—money, work, family life, romance, health and spirituality.
      The most frequent coincidences are:
      “Thinking of an idea and then hear or see it on the radio, TV or internet.”
      “Thinking of calling someone, only to have that person unexpectedly phone you.”
      “Thinking of a question only to have it answered by external media (i.e. radio, TV, people) before you can ask it.”
      “advancing in your work/career/education through being in the right place at the right time.”
      “ Having someone cross your path unexpectedly that says or does something that changes your whole course of destiny”
      Has anyone experienced anything like these?

• 27th February 2020 at 4:02 pm #9151
      Jodie

I was once at Wimbledon and a Japanese man came up to me and asked me how to get the station so I told him. A couple of days later I was on Bus 65 from Ealing and the same Japanese man got on my bus and asked me how long till we reached Richmond. Then a week later I was in Surbition and the same Japanese man came up to me and asked me directions.

I never saw him again but I still wonder how I could bump into this stranger three times in a short time in different places!

• 27th February 2020 at 11:34 pm #9165
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

I think it certainly shows no matter how complicated or sophisticated the world is. Predicting that kind of event to happen would be impossibe and is another demonstration of synchronicity. The Past, Present and Future is Linked
      There is no such thing as chance or coincidence — synchronicity springs from the deepest source of destiny. Synchronicity just happens. We are all linked by way of our unconscious. We are connected by unknown forces. We unconsciously telegraph our thoughts. There is no separation between you and anyone or anything. Everything is connected. The laws of cause and effect just cant explain synchronistic events like this. Has anyone experienced anything else like Jodie has?

• 28th February 2020 at 5:16 pm #9175
      Joe Wrae

I once went to a weekend convention for dance in Manchester. I bumped into someone I knew at college and hadn’t seen her for twenty years! Then in the same week I went to the theatre in London and there she was sitting in the same row as me! It was just not seeing someone for so long only to see them twice in the same week.

• 28th February 2020 at 5:19 pm #9176
      Hannah

Joe, the same thing happened to me. I bumped into a school friend I hadn’t seen for probably nearly forty years where I was visiting a friend and then I kept bumping into them after that! Also my husband was on work trip and had a afternoon off so went on a steam train ride (in the north). He thought he recognised the voice and looked over the seats and there was my Mum, or his mother in law! Neither knew that they were on a trip.

• 11th March 2020 at 6:47 am #9273
      Victoria

Coincidences or synchronicity, it is real! I have experienced this so many times at work, when I was in College and with strangers who became specials with the time, it is real! I do not know how to explain it but it suddenly happened and not exactly thinking or having ideas following what Paul just said before…Just happened.

• 12th March 2020 at 11:49 am #9274
      Gordon

I fell out with a high up manager at work a few years ago and thought that was going to be the end of it. But earlier this year many years later it turned out that somone I was well accquainted with was his uncle. We don’t come from the same area of the country so it was very unexpected.

• 22nd March 2020 at 12:40 am #9453
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

I think the spirit world/ Angels/ God, certainly does move in mysterious ways at times so it can often be very hard for us to even begin to explain in our logical minds and rationalise how or why things happpen!

• 28th March 2020 at 8:09 pm #9461
      Victoria

Totally agreed Paul.

Reply To: Coincidence, chance, synchroncity etc
Your information:

Topic Tags