Paul Perris

Dont Cry for me, please dont be sad,
      Hold on to the memories of the times we both had,
      Dont dwell on dark thoughts, hold on tight to your wishes
      Sending you hugs and butterfly kisses.

I walk beside you, I am there all day long,
      I am right here but you think that I am gone,
      You dont see me but I can see you,
      What ever the problems are, I will see you though.

I am the wind in your hair, the sand in your toes,
      Butterfly kisses that you feel on your nose
      I am with you at sunrise and in sunset
      But you cant see me is my one regret.

I sit right beside you when you are sad,
      As you look through the photos of times we both had,
      I watch you sleeping, I hold you so tight,
      Before I go I kiss you goodnight.

I will watch you from heaven above,
      Forever you will be my one true love
      Hold on to your dreams and all your wishes
      Sending you hugs and butterfly kisses.

By

John F Connor

• 7th February 2020 at 11:48 am #8672
      Hannah

What worries me is that spirits are watching us in our private moments?!

• 10th February 2020 at 11:36 pm #8802
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Hannah, to the best of my knowledge, I dont think that they would be allowed to see that. My understanding is that when our loved ones are coming around us, they are coming in purely on a love link to assist us on our earthly pathway.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Paul Perris.
    • 27th February 2020 at 4:10 pm #9156
      Hannah

Yes, I have had things told me that showed they knew what I was doing. I once went to college to sort out some courses and on the way back I stopped at the church and the medium said to me – You would benefit from doing a course!

• 27th February 2020 at 11:50 pm #9168
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

I think that you were certainly being guided and encouraged that you were on the correct path in this instance with your courses Hannah. it also show that the Spirit world knows what is going on around us too!

• 28th February 2020 at 5:39 pm #9182
      Jodie

Once I was supposed to meeting a friend from college in Wood Green. I got off the wrong stop at Turnpike Lane and then thought I would walk up to Wood Green or get the bus instead as the tubes were delayed. As I went out the tube station my friend came round the corner – for some reason she was late and throught she would go a different way!

• 11th March 2020 at 6:18 am #9272
      Victoria

This has deeply touched my heart… Thank you.

• 12th March 2020 at 11:53 am #9276
      Philippa

Why do at times spirit not tell us what we are seeking? Why do some people come through and not others

• 13th March 2020 at 11:30 pm #9308
      Victoria

Good question Phillipa, I think is about how deep you connection you got with those and how deep was the feeling. I particularly experienced this spiritual conection when my grandparents died, they were very special for me and I still continously dream with them, sometimes they talk to me in my dreams, and i feel they are protecting me from where they are as every time i pray i also do it at them. May be Paul is more experienced to asnwer your question, this is just what i think and what i believe. Have you had or experienced same as me talking about deep spiritual connections?

• 19th March 2020 at 12:09 pm #9381
      philippa

I think the person that has come through most in my dream state is my mum. Sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago she was here.

• 21st March 2020 at 11:59 pm #9444
      Paul Perris
      Keymaster

Hi Philippa, Victoria raises a very valid point about your personal connection and closeness with the individual.
      I also think to put it simply , we might call a friend on the telephone but sometimes they dont answer. It is just most probable that they were just busy doing something else so couldnt get to the phone at that time… You might go for a reading wanting to hear from Uncle Jack, but Aunt Mavis comes though instead. Jack was just doing something else so couldnt come through, but Mavis was available so delivered the messages instead. Im sure our loved ones in the world of Spirit also have important things to do, and are not sitting about waiting for us all the time.. He might just pop back in later in the day to give you another sign that he is around instead, when he is not so busy… To your second question, I think your question may have been answered but may have been interpreted in a different way by the medium, or was answered an an abstract symbolical way by the communicator. Im sure that you would have been given the information that was relevent to the particular point on your pathway at that time, if it wasnt given, it may just not be relevent to that point in your progression.

Reply To: Butterfly Kisses Poem
Your information: